Certified Training provider for FARM, JBTH, CHCTE, ESTAC, HSTAC, W@HFP, FVCE, GWO Programs, IKEA - Audit, First Aid & Life Saving Techniques and various other Safety Programs
Window Cleaning Safety
Window cleaning requires strict adherence to building/industry codes and regulations as well as OSHA guidelines for working conditions. All operations and equipment used must meet or exceed OSHA regulations and all applicable ANSI standards.
The aim of this training program is to provide candidates with knowledge of the major recognized safety hazards that may be encountered during professional window cleaning and also provides solutions and key best practices to address these hazards to help you and your team stay safe on the job.
Window cleaning is considered one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. Risks include slips, trips, equipment handling and falling from heights. Professional window cleaners will learn and display key competence in the following activities:
- Hazard risk and control measures
- Selection of anchor points, anchorage system.
- Safe & Reliable Safety equipment, their Donning - Doffing, inspection and understanding the limitation
- Identification of safe methods of access and equipment like: Ladders , Supported Scaffolding , Suspended Platform Or Cradle, Rope Access, Aerial Work Platforms Boatswain's Chair (Bosun's Chair
- Rope Rescue in case of emergency
- First Aid at site
Training program includes theory, practical and case studies which will enable the candidate to work safely